[Noisebridge-discuss] Popcorn maker, have one you don't want anymore?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:33:28 UTC 2010

_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.
Oooh, yeah!  Cast iron is also excellent for things like popcorn which
really cook a lot better with a nice even temperature.  You can also often
pick them up at the thrift store, although probably not around here since
people understand their value a bit better.

I don't even want to think of what Noisebridgers would do to the seasoning,
though.  The irony is it's the industrious amongst us who'd scrub the pans
super clean that would mess them up.

Christie