[Noisebridge-discuss] Agora Link Service

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:09:52 UTC 2010

Hey, glad to see discussion on this here!

This has been a work in progress for a while. I've brought it up at the
meetings several times, mentioned it on the ops list, and even was part of a
talk on the project we gave at 26c3.

We'd been trying to get things working, but only solidified all the steps to
do so recently. I've been *extremely* busy since the New Year, and haven't
had the time to bring in a new system and set it up--the existing node for
Noisebridge was a test system I created to see if we could get functionality
off existing hardware. Shannon said he was going to bring in a system to run
this on, but if you want to take a technical lead on it, that would rock!

We're currently working on a more robust FAQ and documentation with purpose
and our mission statement, but it's going to be a really worthwhile project.