[Noisebridge-discuss] The Next HOPE

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:46:58 UTC 2010

Mitch, thanks for posting about this!

I wanted to mention that we're starting to discuss things for the badge for
TNH. If anyone has cool ideas on fun hacks to implement, let me know!

For an idea of what we did at The Last HOPE, check out the website
http://amd.hope.net. Specifically, check out the press release, which gives
some insight into the philosophy behind the badge, and the videos, which
show some of the badge mechanics in action!