[Noisebridge-discuss] Pimp Your Hacker Space

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Sat Jan 30 00:03:57 UTC 2010

For everyone that hasn't seen the new screen yet it's really fantastic
and is perfect for presentations, videos and of course porn. To use it
there's a remote in the media centre station that should be pretty
self explanatory.

The previous drywall on stilts screen has been completely disassembled
and is ready to have all it's parts reclaimed.

Thanks to everyone that helped set it up especially Andy for taking
the initiative in buying the thing and Rubin for coordinating
everything.

-Ani