[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for Maker Faire Makers

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:27:19 UTC 2010

So, as the designated Noisebridge pack mule for Maker Faire, I think we should schedule a meeting for scheduling a meeting for meeting for scheduling a time to meet....

Basically, we need to figure out who's working on the NB booth and who's working on other stuff. For example, Mitch is obviously consumed by the hacking area, while I can devote all of my time to the NB booth and logistics.

So, last year we had a Doodle, and Rachel totally took charge of everything.

I am willing to volunteer to take charge of the logistics (badges, O'Rielly contact, drivign) NB operation, if no one else is already doing it, and if Rachel doesn't want to do that again. And we should get all the dedicated booth people into the same room to talk about all this... Let's say sometime towards the end of Feb, early April?