[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovery mission

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 1 00:02:08 UTC 2010

Okay, I'm committed -- feel free to join me (although the leaving time isn't
flexible).

I saw at least two people who would help with recovery, but don't have a car
or driver's license. I will get a zip car (probably the typical Zip truck)
for the full day (24 hours) and drive out. Feel free to chip in on the cost.

I will be meeting at noisebridge at 4 a.m. We will leave at 4:30 a.m. sharp
(not waiting for stragglers, so please be there at 4 a.m.)....

I will be able to take at least two with me in the zip vehicle. I also will
try to throw a mountain bike in the back (in case we can't easily access Mines
Road to Turner Gulch by vehicle).

We should show up on site around 6 - 6:30 and start searching. I intend to
spend the day (although breaks for lunch, etc.) until we either find it or
it starts getting dark...

The only thing I don't have is a more reliable GPS system. May I borrow one?

Christopher,

    Will you let the land owner know that we'll be making the attempt during
daylight hours on Saturday 3-July)?

Cheers,

Glen