[Noisebridge-discuss] Knot Workshop

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Jul 3 15:11:26 UTC 2010

Hi Noisebridge,

It's time again to learn about knots!  The weekend of craziness on water
formerly known as Ephemerisle is coming up, and it seems like the perfect
time to make sure we're all up on our ropes and knots.

So, let's get together Sunday the 18th of July at 4:00 in the afternoon to
brush up!

I'll go over basically the same set of useful knots that we learned last
time, with a couple of additions -- seizings and lashings, maybe?  If
anybody has a particular knot they'd like to learn, speak up and we'll
include it.

I look forward to seeing you all there,

--S

--