[Noisebridge-discuss] Swap-O-Rama-Rama!

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Tue Jul 6 03:30:59 UTC 2010

I'll bring it up tomorrow, but I thought I'd ask now...

...who wants to swap costumes?!

For those who have not head of Swap-O-Rama-Rama before, it's a "recycle and
refit your old costumes in to new costume ideas" event.  The idea is to use
as little NEW fabric as possible to make entirely new costumes for your
self, for your friends, or for complete strangers.  These are pretty popular
and I am betting that, with Burning Man coming up, there will be a number of
people looking to exchange costumes.

ADDITIONALLY: This event has it's own following of DIY folk who may not have
otherwise heard of Noisebridge.  Might be a great opportunity for new blood!

Discuss!