[Noisebridge-discuss] Withdrawing from Assistant Treasurer position

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:54:59 UTC 2010

To make things simple and avoid complicating the structure of
Noisebridge, I'm going to withdraw my bid to become an official
assistant treasurer. After thinking about it, we really don't need an
official position for this, and I can continue to help out the current
treasurer without the title. This limits my ability to sign things in
the name of Noisebridge, but I can easily forward that to Jeffery
anyway.

I really encourage others to help out with the organizational drudgery
(which I prefer to call "fun-dgery" :D ) and lighten the load for the
officers and directors.

Oh yeah, and be sure to pay your July dues!

-Al