[Noisebridge-discuss] Grad student survey request

Kyla Wagman wagmank at vcu.edu
Thu Jul 8 17:23:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was hoping this message could be sent to the general discussion forum.

I'm a grad student at VCU (Richmond, VA) interning in SF for the summer.
I'm working on a project about the resurgence of the Maker Movement and I'm
looking to get some insights from Noisebridge members.  I hung out at
Noisebridge last week but only got a chance to talk to a couple people.
I've created a really quick, anonymous survey (10 questions, 5-7 minutes)
that I was hoping everyone could complete.  It will help me out a ton with
my project.  I'm trying to get a couple hundred responses!  I'll be so
grateful if you could send the survey link to anyone you know who has a tech
hobby.

Here is the link:  www.surveymonkey.com/s/techhobby

Best,
Kyla