[Noisebridge-discuss] Tastebridge Mailing list

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jul 9 18:08:38 UTC 2010

In the spirit of the subgroups of noisebridge (i.e., sensebridge,
spacebridge, etc.) the Tastebridge group officially picked that as their
name. There was also talk of their own mailing list so we don't overly spam
the discussion mailing list.

I used to support listserv lists for ages -- so I could easily administer
the list. I don't know where this is set up or where on the wiki to find it.
If someone could help me get started I can do the rest of the administration
for the tastebridge group's mailing list.

Could anyone help?

Cheers,

Glen

--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe