[Noisebridge-discuss] mop today, will ask for money in the afternoon anyone present

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 16:49:44 UTC 2010

HI to All!
We really need mop, it is starting to be filthy around here! I'm going to be
asking anyone who I see at Noisebridge today for cash to back this up and I will
use the $20 option from Noisebridge "direct fund". When I've enough cash I'll go
and buy good mop which is in tune with the bucket system which we have. I know
exactly what I'm looking for. Do not forget, 5 min of fame are getting really
close!

See you soon,

Frantisek