[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Hello, this is a reporter from the Golden Gate XPress

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Jul 14 00:51:41 UTC 2010

Tiffany -

I've forwarded your request to our discussion list (minus your contact
info so it's not publicly archived), as this seems to be a request for
any subject experts.

If you have the time, this Thursday is our monthly Five Minutes of
Fame (lightning talks), which generally attracts a larger crowd than
the weekly meeting. I'd suggest attending both if you want to maximize
the selection of people to talk to.

NBers -

If you know something about smartphone client pwnage, please talk to
Tiffany at the meeting tonight, or email press@ for her email/phone #.

ISTR a couple of you being involved in finding remote root exploits.
Probably a lot of Tiffany's questions can be handled by just the usual
spiel on client security and privacy, but it'd be nice to highlight
specific vulnerabilities.

Thanks,
- Sai