[Noisebridge-discuss] CASH NEEDED FOR FOOD AND DRINKS FOR FIVE MINUTES OF FAME - TASTEBRIDGE/NOISEBRIDGE PROMOTION, FUND RISING

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 21:50:16 UTC 2010

HI to All!
I'm starting to prepare food and beverages for promotion of
Tastebridge/Noisebridge at Five Minutes of Fame. I need more money to buy things
today and tomorrow. We have got around $100 already, I'm looking at least for
another $100 especially for non alcoholic beverages (alcoholic too if you are OK
with that). If you are OK with the cash donation or just back up let me know
please ASAP!

Thanks to all,

Frantisek