[Noisebridge-discuss] food to be eaten - come to Saturday lunch and dinner

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 08:07:01 UTC 2010

HI to All!
Thanks for all the help and support during the event tonight! It was cool, I'm
glad that people enjoyed the food, drinks and the atmosphere in general! There
is a big surplus of food in the fridge. Most of it will be served during
Saturday lunch (around 2 pm). and dinner (7 pm) and on Sunday during the day.
However the more perishable food should be eaten asap - vegetable salad, already
prepared chicken wings, chicken cilantro soup (which come up great but I've
completely forgot to serve it) etc. Just eat it please!

Once more thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek