[Noisebridge-discuss] Lets build again! Construction of the back up area begins - start numero I.!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 10:13:12 UTC 2010

<noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
HI to All!
Tomorrow we want to do some construction work in the back and some staff moving,
organizing and cleaning! Everyone who would like to participate and make the
place more cool is welcome to pop in at any time. We will start after lunch
which is going to be served around 2 pm to anyone around, donations to
Tastebridge are appreciated as usually. Food and drinks during the work out are
going to be served to refresh us all the time.

See you all tomorrow, do not forget, the ultimate goal to do something cool and
have fun togehter in doing it. However we should "harvest the fruit of our
effort" and meet our goals, in this case finish the build up.

Take care,

Frantisek