[Noisebridge-discuss] Would/could you teach a flame effects class at The Crucible in August?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Jul 23 06:07:06 UTC 2010

Would/could you teach an "Electronic Controlled Flame Effects" class
at the Crucible?

The class runs August 9-13, Monday to Friday 10-4pm.

Read the description of the class:
https://store.thecrucible.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=415_442_551&zenid=3dnq2n1l4rp8ribb6hpcov0ir1
--------
There is a weekend intensive that also needs a teacher:
Basic Flame Effects - Summer 2010 - Section A
Sat & Sun 10-6pm Aug 7-Aug 8

https://store.thecrucible.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=415_454_637
--------
And possibly other classes!  I would be happy to help you prep for the
class. I've got lots of prep material for you but you've got to know
the subject.
I taught a session of this class and it was an absolute blast. But I
just found a full time job which conflicts schedule-wise. The Crucible
job pays ok and there is nothing like teaching to help you learn a
subject! My new job looks like it will be pretty awesome... I'll be a
field technician fixing fancy camera rigs on the Earthmine cameras all
over the world. First trip to France is in 2 weeks!

Email me if you want more info about the class,
Lee Sonko