[Noisebridge-discuss] bring a snack to todays meeting please!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 00:46:27 UTC 2010

HI to All!
I'm not going to make it today, I'm working on kombucha project in Berkele and
I'm running late. Could any of you bring some small snack/drink to todays member
meeting? I do not want to brake a new tradition. I really would appreciate help
with this. I can support it up to $30, if you put the Tastebridge collecting bin
on the table, donations generally covers without problem the expenses.

Thanks to all,

Talk to you around 9 pm,

Sincerely,

Frantisek