[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech + MGFest present Farewell Preshish Moments! This Saturday - July 31st

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 03:40:05 UTC 2010

Hi there Noisebridge,

Preshish Moments, our local LED light-suit wielding new instrument visionary,
and a downright awesome guy, is moving to NYC! Let's throw it down for a last
hurrah at LoveTech, together with the SF Motion Graphics Festival for an
unforgettable night of unrivaled next-level talent and inspired innovation! Our
stellar lineup is absolutely unstoppable:

LoveTech + MGFest present:
Farewell Preshish Moments!

Saturday, July 31st
9pm-2am
at Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)

Featuring:
PRESHISH MOMENTS - http://preshishmoments.com
MOLDOVER - http://moldover.com
EDISON - http://edisonsdemo.tumblr.com
MALDIVES (Cullen Miller Septet) - http://myspace.com/cullenmillermusik

Just Added! The awesome
ANON DAY - http://cbmdmusic.com

With:
Tim Thompson's New LoopyCam and Justyn's Laser Feedback Lab!

All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/d9LHWE

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play!
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music
hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/bPpkg0

Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops on the Back Patio
>From our performers and interactive artists.

$8 /$6 Presale
Purchase Tickets Online:
http://www.Psymbolic.com/boxoffice/?Event=lovetech_mgfest

The Motion Graphics Festival SF 2010:
New Motion + New Sound + New Code = http://MGFest.com
July 30th through August 1st, All Around the City

Cheers,
Rich DDT
contact at lovetechsf.com
http://LoveTechSF.com