[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a Roommate in North Oakland

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:25:27 UTC 2010

My roommate is leaving, and wasn't able to find someone to fill our room!

I live in Oakland's Temescal area on Martin Luther King Jr. Way
(94609). The place is about four or five blocks from Ace Monster Toys'
new location!

Rent is $600 a month-- 3 rooms, two bathrooms with showers, a large
living room and kitchen area.

Me, Rameen, and another chill guy Moji would be your roommates. Both
of us are quiet and relaxed.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me off the list!
I'm glad to provide details and information etc.

Best wishes,
Rameen