[Noisebridge-discuss] Payload recovered/On way back

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:57:06 UTC 2010

Who all was part of the team that picked it up? I think someone(s) have
earned themselves a beer (or two). Thanks very much for making the trek
and bringing it back.

Is that the SpaceBridge shelf by the fire escape? If not can someone
please move it over there. We don't want anyone making a giant robot out
of it. ;)

B.