[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in an Arduino class?

Ariel Waldman ariel at arielwaldman.com
Mon Jul 5 23:03:06 UTC 2010

I would definitely be interested in this! I have an arduino starter kit but
have only gotten as far as blinking LEDs, so a beginner class would be
really great for me. Let me know if you move forward with it as an evening
or weekend class.

Ariel Waldman
digital anthropologist + cybernetic ux designer

blog: http://arielwaldman.com + space exploration: http://spacehack.org