[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in an Arduino class?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 00:01:35 UTC 2010

By the way, I should make it very clear that this is going to be an
informal and lightweight treatment of Arduino, not at all like the more
organized class that Lee teaches at The Crucible (next session starting
July 27, Tuesday evenings, 6-9PM).

Note also that Lee's class is 3 hours long and includes a lab, Arduino,
and various other materials and parts. My class will only be 2 hours and
include none of these other features.

(The Kinetics and Electronics department at The Crucible is also
offering classes in Mechanical Sculpture, ElectroMechanics, and Flame
Effect Control.)

--
Sent from my ASR-33