[Noisebridge-discuss] Relay in a pinch?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 8 17:07:01 UTC 2010

I'm open, Michael. I'll be using it to connect to a lightbulb to heat up a
small area and a thermister to measure that temperature. Ideally, we keep
the small area (inside a box, for example) at a constant temperature (or at
least within 1 or 2 degrees of that temperature)....

It's an arduino project. I won't let it interfere with your class tonight,
but that's my main objective right now...  And, I'm very interested in the
arduino internals -- if we get that far tonight.. whatever your offering,
I'm taking :)

Cheers,

Glen
P.S. I'll bring extra cash for whatever parts I buy tonight...