[Noisebridge-discuss] Relay in a pinch?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Thu Jul 8 18:04:03 UTC 2010

Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com> writes:

> SSR is one thing I don't have in my box-o-junk. If one is available at
> NB, that would be most welcome.

i was going to suggest this to the OP, but you can probably scavenge a
good approximation to an SSR from a automatic light switch at almost any
hw store. probably more expensive than a cheap relay though.

\p

---
If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for one night. If you set a man
on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - bjw (rbr)