[Noisebridge-discuss] Makerbot parts for repair are next to the Makerbot

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:18:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 07:11:30PM -0700, Gian Pablo Villamil wrote:
>> I've brought in a couple of assembled extruder nozzles for the
>> Makerbot, as well as a fully assembled extruder block. One of the the
>> nozzles has had ABS leak between the brass and the PTFE insulator, so
>> it needs to be heated, disassembled, cleaned and reassembled. The
>> other one has already been cleaned out.
>
> Great!  Who's been working on the Makerbot?  The wiki page is quite out
> of date, and I haven't done anything useful with it in several months;
> Miloh mentioned that someone has been doing a lot of good work.

Here's the link to my post on the Noisebridge blog.
 http://blog.noisebridge.net/2010/06/28/fenn-and-the-makerbot/

If anyone else wants to blog about projects or observations at
noisebridge, please see:

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2009-November/010467.html
http://blog.noisebridge.net/