[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino questions

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sun Jul 11 18:48:02 UTC 2010

Jonathan Foote <jtfoote at ieee.org> writes:

> Depending on your requirements I can also recommend the LUFA USB
> stack. It won't run on an arduino, but it will run on an Atmel at90
> USBKEY dev board ($20 at digikey). This is pretty powerful: you can
> make your board instantiate as pretty much any USB device, like a USB
> storage device or HID mouse.

this reminded me of the 'host' controller problem. intel (or someone)
was trying to push usb-to-go (or something like that) a while back, but
i havent seen many stacks/controllers that support it. anyone have
ideas/recomendations for combo host/device handling?

\p

---
comp.arch was specifically created to help effort-efficient solving of
homeworks through a sucessful combination of mentoring and team work.
		- Michael Gschwind (c.a)