[Noisebridge-discuss] Custome/clothing designers in SF Bay Area?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 00:07:52 UTC 2010

They're expensive, but Costumes on Haight is actually pretty solid IMO (you
can both rent and buy from them). If you need cool thingies like the MJ
Thriller jacket...yes, they have it. Not so hot on props tho.

http://costumesonhaight.com/

Sean

P.S.> A shameless plug for myself...if you need EL Wire work done on
outfits, let me know. I made a Tron suit awhile ago. It makes the panties
drop.