[Noisebridge-discuss] Stolen food at Noisebridge yes or no?

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:40:10 UTC 2010

Noisebridge enjoying a meal on a regular basis knowing that the food
was shoplifted is more serious than that. Just to clarify, I don't
think anyone should be booted over this if it stops immediately, but
this *is* a matter that is serious enough for me to pull the "going to
kick people out" move. Talk to me about it in person.

-Al