[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino class notes?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:27:00 UTC 2010

>>  Is there a mailing list for the group?

Not yet, but I'm happy to make one. I do the same class at other venues
and would prefer a single mailing list for all of them, so perhaps it
would be inappropriate to host this list on any Noisebridge server.

Perhaps the Club Arduino mailing list would be appropriate, since the
people, topics, and teacher (me) mostly are all the same: