[Noisebridge-discuss] Good puzzles for a web based morning wakeup alarm disarm system?

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 18:57:31 UTC 2010

I had an app on my Nexus One that presented a series of puzzles that you had
to solve to turn off the alarm.  There were four or five simple arithmetic
problems or some simple 4 or 5 letter anagrams.  They were not hard but they
still put my brain in gear enough to wake me up.  So it doesn't have to be
hard and might even be better if is isn't.

-- Don
www.TheGadgetWorks.com