[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for classes at Noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 16 21:34:03 UTC 2010

   "scheduling the rooms" reminds me: seems to me at
least one convention is that anyone can claim a
resource by adding their claim to the events list on
the noisebridge wiki front page.
   There is or has been a google calendar for
noisebridge events, though my experience is that
access to post there is not easy (that's changed?).
I like the idea that there's a single "official"
calendar and that's something we maintain (the events
list on the front page seems right to me).
   The notion that some officer would schedule rooms
seems at odds with the way we've been doing things.