[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for classes at Noisebridge

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Sat Jul 17 18:43:33 UTC 2010

Martin,

We don't spend official NB funds (dues + monetary donations) without
consensus to do so, and afaik we haven't ever consensed to spend money
on materials for a specific class or project. All of the ABS and
aluminum stock at Noisebridge has been purchased with non-NB funds and
then donated to NB (formally or informally, I don't know). The Makerbot
itself was also purchased independently by a group of members for
Noisebridge.

~leif