[Noisebridge-discuss] rant: youtube as documentation (hijacked thread was: Re: "Half-rap" music and "Grabbing a record")

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 22:28:29 UTC 2010

You know, one of the things I like most about this list is that it
allows me to explore half- or quarter-baked ideas, nagging feelings, and
vague uncertainties. No matter how ridiculous my question might be, it
will be explored, probed, agreed with, and disagreed with, intelligently.

Thanks, not just to you, Elizabeth, but in fact to everyone.