[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone from Spacebridge want to do a talk?

Ariel Waldman ariel at arielwaldman.com
Wed Jul 21 19:33:16 UTC 2010

I also submitted my name for consideration, as Spacebridge is part of the
talks I give at conferences around Hacking into Space Exploration (different
projects people can do to actively contribute to the global space program).

Ariel Waldman
digital anthropologist + cybernetic ux designer

blog: http://arielwaldman.com + space exploration: http://spacehack.org

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:00 PM, <