[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Arduino tonight 6PM

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jul 22 17:23:22 UTC 2010

FWIW, there's also a stash of Volksduino kits in the Monday Circuit Hacking
boxes, as well as some overflow on a shelf.  They're $20 and take under an
hour to solder together.  People also need to get a $20 USB/TTL cable, which
are also in the Monday night boxes.
--
/jbm

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I've almost sold out of Arduino. I have one brand new one, and a couple
> of used. I'll have more next week.
>
> My spare laptop is unavailable this week so please bring your own or
> prepare to share.
>
> This week we'll review the basics and then quickly move on to switches,
> sensors, and analog output.
>
> For the advanced segment I hope to get into processing.
>
> Michael

Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com