[Noisebridge-discuss] next arduino class

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 23:54:57 UTC 2010

I'm also interested in creating physical controllers for games,
however my questions are more about the electronics side (shift
registers and decreasing noise) rather than connecting it to another
application. Mike, if you're interested I was going to grab an NES
controller and work on reading from it via arduino as my next project.

I'm also interested in strict control over timing (something that will
let me get control over composite signal generation
http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs150/sp99/sp99/project/hsync.gif
), so I assume this means interrupts and timers.

-Jack