[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: You've probably seen this: Squishy Circuits

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 29 17:41:43 UTC 2010

Has anyone tried rolling out really thin layers of each of these, stacking
them, and seeing if we get a capacitance effect?

The videos show the videos are good for wire replacement... I'm wondering
how this can make a more tactile experience for learning concepts
(capacitance, inductance, how transistors work, etc.)...

How far can this be pushed?  Or, is this the purpose of the workshop -- to
get together and try that?

Cheers,

Glen

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Michael Shiloh <
michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd never heard of this until now. Conductive dough, insulating dough:
>
> http://courseweb.stthomas.edu/apthomas/SquishyCircuits/HOMEPAGE.htm
>
> Workshop anyone?

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe