[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: You've probably seen this: Squishy Circuits

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:43:19 UTC 2010

Proposal:. Now we need a page in the wiki:

What: Squishy Circuits playshop*
Why: To learn more about Squishy Circuits
When: Whenever someone puts a date here
Reference: That original website that I can't find now
Some questions:
Can it be baked?
How thin can the traces be?
How resistive are the conductors (doughductors?)
What else can be added to the recipe to get different properties?
Can we make other components (resistors? capacitors?)
Would a PNP junction resemble a cookie sandwich?
Please bring: ...

* What is a playshop?
Unlike a workshop, there is no teacher in a playshop. Participants learn
and discover by experimentation as a group.