[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: You've probably seen this: Squishy Circuits

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 29 22:43:24 UTC 2010

Suspend all sense of practicality, time limits and possibility...  just for
a second...

Wouldn't it be cool to make an arduino cake.. Where the traces are icing
similar to Christoph Maier's photos, capacitors are jelly rolled
confections....  There's a plastic chip socket and a real
microcontroller.....  and some real LEDs...  with power supply either under
or in the cake...   Think of a real-life programmable cake... It seems very
possible... but, ah... who has that much time :)

Still -- way fun..

Glen

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Christoph Maier <
cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 14:31 -0700, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> > This should be well photographed. There will be much interest in the
> > results.
> >
> > I'm willing to contribute a scope probe that can get doughy. For
> > science, of course.
>
> Too bad I'm busy with squishy circuits here in San Diego ...
>
> Christoph
> http://pony.noisebridge.net/~cmaier/recherche_du_temps_perdu/

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe