[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: You've probably seen this: Squishy Circuits

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Jul 30 01:27:19 UTC 2010

I think the metal dopants are great for us, and we should totally run
with them, carcinogens or not.  We just need to remember not to let
Ada (et al) eat this otherwise-edible play-doh.

Is it plausible that we're going to create actual conductive matrices
of these dopants, or are they just there to lower the net resistance?
--
/jbm

(I will neither confirm nor deny the rumor that Al eats play-doh.)