[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Tue Jun 1 02:44:51 UTC 2010

Glad this has received so much attention and support. We've set up a
wiki article about it, and will be having a planning meeting this
Wednesday night at 7pm.

Please add yourself to the appropriate list as either a scientist,
documentarian, or security at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Science_For_Juggalos

--
Hephaestus