[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF workshop June 3 8PM (this thursday)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:28:45 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

As I announced at the May 5MoF, I won't be able to make the July 2010 event.
As a response, we've decided to open up the event to a workshop and teach
people how we run it, and see if anyone wants to contribute new ideas or
make existing ones better. We have a lot of stuff we'd like to do, and the
more people who are interested or involved, the better.

If you are thinking about it but have no idea what you could possibly
contribute, come to this meeting and we'll find something for you to do.
Just show up to Noisebridge this Thursday (June 3) at 8PM, and bring a
positive attitude.

See you there!
aestetix