[Noisebridge-discuss] Upcoming classes at Crucible..Mechanical Sculpture, Arduino, Flame Effects

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Jun 4 21:03:38 UTC 2010

I've been teaching at the Crucible for about a year now. I'd like to tell
you about some of the classes that just finished and are coming up.

The Electronic Controlled Flame Effects class went really well! Take a peek
at what our last class looked like:

http://lee.org/blog/2010/05/29/electronic-controlled-flame-effects/

Starting this Monday June 7th and for 5 Mondays I'll be teaching
"Introduction to Mechanical Sculpture"

(https://store.thecrucible.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=415_442_542)

Last time around, there was a Flaming Lotus Girl in the class and she told
me she totally loved it! This time around there aren't too many people in
the class so it's going to be pretty intensive for the students. And there
will be a special guest star! Meredith Scheff of NorthSkirt fame will be
teaching a few classes!

Coming up at the end of July I'll be doing a class on Arduino Boards
(http://tinyurl.com/23rty9h) and another awesome round of Electronic
Controlled Flame Effects! (http://tinyurl.com/2f7z3qh)

Lee

http://lee.org