[Noisebridge-discuss] Roommate wanted for awesome house in SF

Jessica Richman jessica.richman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 03:08:48 UTC 2010

Our long-time and well-beloved roommate is moving back to Canada... so we
are seeking someone to live in Super Happy Hug House, a big, beautiful house
in a great location in SF.

Location: 45 27th Street (the corner of 27th and Guerrero), right in between
the Mission, Noe Valley, and Bernal Heights. Very convenient to coffee
shops, Dolores Park, CalTrain, BART, grocery stores, 101, etc.

Amenities: Garage parking for your car (as well as pretty convenient street
parking), washer and dryer in house, huge living room (14 x 14, with two
huge closets), two bathrooms, projector screen, garage storage, big kitchen,
quiet street. The room is a large room in the back of the house, quiet and
spacious.

People:
- Rion Snow, Stanford CS PhD, works at Twitter, has lots of cool toys to
play with and knows the best flavors of ice cream at Humphrey Slocombe.
- Steve Scher, UC Santa Cruz CS PhD student, kind, friendly, knows where to
find fun things to do at all times.
- Jessica Richman (me), lives there part-time (the rest of the time in the
UK as a student at Oxford), always up for a good time, always willing to
lend an ear.

Rent: $1,000, plus utilities. We also have a maid come in every three weeks
(around $30/month/person), to keep the place in tip-top shape. A summer
rental is possible, but we are ideally seeking someone for a long-term (12
months-ish) lease.

Looking for a friend (or friend of friend) if possible. Bonus points for
nerdiness, Burner-friendliness, and an adult  sense of responsibility.