[Noisebridge-discuss] Donate your liver to Noisebridge: Elixir, June 9th, 9PM!

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:04:44 UTC 2010

Hey kiddos -

A quick reminder to all the drunks out there that tomorrow you can help out
Noisebridge by drinking copious amounts of booze!

Show up to Elixir @ 16th and Dolores between the hours of 9PM and 2AM and
drink, drink, drink! 50% of any tips made on drinks will go to noisebridge
(unless we can best ~$400 in tips, 100% of everything over that number
goes!) I'll be bartending along with 2 other super cool people. All you need
to do is invite all your friends to drink booze like water all night...yeah!
For the impatient, be at:

Elixir @ 16th + Dolores
21+ only - sorry, I don't make the rules :(
between 9PM - 2AM
Old Speckled Hen will give NB an extra $1 for each of their beers you
drink...so drink OSH!

Hope to get a massive turnout that completely flummoxes me behind the bar.

Sean

P.S.> I threw a similar message to announce last night, and it looks like
its stuck in moderator approval mode. Did I do something wrong to get it
unapproved (especially since the recent treasurer's report looks like we
need some $$, and this could be a neato non-conventional way to do so)? Let
me know if there is something I can do to clean it up and get it out to the
greater community if someone has a beef with it.