[Noisebridge-discuss] Pics from Rehab Day

Erin Comparri eri.comparri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:35:59 UTC 2010

A great big Thank You to everyone who helped fix up Noise Bridge during
Rehab!  I was super amazed at the amount of projects that were completed,
and the space looks great!  Here are some pictures from various times
throughout the day.  Come check out the space to see the improvements.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/illyriarose/sets/7215

There's still work on-going, namely the refinishing of the floor in the back
of the space. Contact Rachel if you'd like to get involved with that, or
respond to this post and I'll put you in touch.

Cheers!

- Erin
Organizational Imagineer