[Noisebridge-discuss] room for sublet over burning man

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:18:11 UTC 2010

hey noisefolk-
I'm trying to sublet my room for aug. 15th-sept. 15th, possibly extended a
week in either direction. So if you're not going out to BM or know someone
who needs a pad for that time (or maybe part of it) let me know.
I live on 25th and mission st in sf, actually 25h and lilac, a little
alleyway between mission and capp. I live on the top (4th) floor. My room is
HUGE, 13 by 15 feet, with a bay window and a view of bernal, and,
conveniently, misison pie.
The rest of the apartment is tiny and full of my roommate's things. I
generally just hang out in my room as it's easily the biggest in the house.
There is a functional kitchen and a bathroom with good pressure and lots of
hot water.
I'm pretty low-key, and am not at home a lot. While you could be home
however much, I think this isn't the place for lots of raucousness. It's
convenient to raucousness, though! Pals over are OK, just not parties.
booze/pot OK but no smoking in the house. There's plenty of room for things
for the time you're here, but i have a bed and table and dresser that will
be here while I'm not. Also, a crapton of comics.
The rent is 600, plus $20 for the utilities. I can negotiate price for the
right person. Wifi is crazy slow now but might be upgraded by then.
Ping me if you're interested.

--
doing stuff and making things
---