[Noisebridge-discuss] June 2010 5MoF pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 00:16:23 UTC 2010

Goooooooooood Afternoon Noisebridge!

We're starting to see the ebb and flow of our culture in full force. Summer
is sweeping in, and we're as active and vibrant as ever.

Lots of awesome stuff has been going on, and last night was awesome. Thanks
so much to Ani for doing the intro video, and hepaestus for taking it in the
macarena. I think he definitely earned his right to host next month.

I'll be gone next month working with Mitch and others to help organize the
HOPE conference (www.thenexthope.org) , held by 2600 Magazine in New York.
It will be a really intense but fun learning experience for me, and I have
full confidence that hepaestus and the 5MoF team we have created will do a
great job running the event in my absence.

On a parting note, the video we showed at the end was from a science fair we
held for Insane Clown Posse juggalos. It was a great time, and a few people
have posted videos of it to the list. I highly recommend watching them, and
using them as inspiration to do your own cool stunts.

Until next time,
aestetix