[Noisebridge-discuss] allergies/restrictions for cookies tomorrow

Elizabeth Sarah Quirk Goodman elizabethsqg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 06:39:35 UTC 2010

Hey Noisebridge,
Is anyone coming to help (with the floor) tomorrow who
a) wants cookies or something yummy and Quirk-made
b) is vegan and/or has allergies?
Please email me offlist before 9am if so, and specify.   (But if you
have separate-oven kosher restrictions I can't meet them.  If you
can't eat food that does not contain octopuses, bring your own octopus
additive.  If you're more creative than that, I might hurt you.)

Thanks,
Quirk
P.S. Does anyone who *does* bake know how well the Noisebridge oven
works and/or how safe it is for food?